- Useful in protection from various skin disorders.
- Helps in relieving from muscle and bone strain.
- Extremely Helpful in improving intelligence and sensoryperceptions like touch, pressure, taste, temperature in baby.
- Possess anti-inflammatory properties with mild fragrance.
- Helpful in muscle relaxation and bone growth.
- Helps to improve the digestion and overall growth of the body.
- Helps to soothing the vata dosha.
- Helps to promote health and nourishment in babies.
- Helpful to make skin look soft and supple.
- Helps to nourish the skin in natural way.
- Helps to provide soothing and calming effect to the body
- Work as a muscle relaxant.
- Helps to protect skin against skin infection.
- Possess antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antimicrobial and insecticide properties.
- Helps to provide support and flexibility of joints.
- Helps to improve the blood circulation.
- Helps to protect body from cold and flu.
- Reduces fatigue and strengthen muscles and bones.
Sesame Oil ( It’s Hero Ingredient )
- Rich of Vitamin E.
- Enriched with magnesium, copper, calcium, iron, zinc and vitamin B6.
- Helps to improvement of strength of muscles and bones.
- Helps to moisturize skin.