Kids World, Lifestyle, Parenting

Fashionable Kids Wear By Berrytree !

In Today’s age, we are living in the world where the word

Comments (19)

• Ritu Kalra says:

The tshirt looks fab, cool and the kid is looking very smart in it..I hope I can get some sizes for my ki who is age 10 years..

• Kanu says:

We totally love the clothes from Berrytree .They are stylish and comfortable at the same time.

• Prerna Wahi says:

This looks fabulous. Any idea what age group they cater too? Would love to check it out for my son.

• MeenalSonal says:

Garments that too organic, BerryTree is doing all things right for kids. Now parents can be more relaxed with such clothing options.

Cheers
    MeenalSonal

• Gurjeet Chhabra says:

Your kid look really handsome in those organic fabric of berry tree. I like to buy for my kids too

• Jenifer says:

Ur kiddo is looking so smart in Berrytree.

I will share about this brand with my cousins who are having kids.

• Gunjan (tuggu.n.mommy) says:

The T shirt looks too trendy and cool, Good to see such interesting kids wear brands are available for boys too. I am going to check some for my son

• Snigdha Prusti says:

Organic cloths sounding very interesting.. Will check out this brand to get few cloths for my son.

• Sandy N Vyjay says:

The kids wear by Berrytree look really trendy and seem comfortable too which is so important when it comes to kids. I like the fact that the outfits are hand made and colours used are toxin free.

• Pooja Budhiraja says:

I have been hearing about this brand alot. Have seen some great fashionable clothes for kids

• Jhilmil D Saha says:

This kidswear looks indeed very fashionable and comfortable too wear. Very adorable and cute.

• Manas Mukul says:

Good post for all the mothers with young ones. I like that you added washing care tips too. #ContemplationOfaJoker #Jokerophilia

• Richa MIna says:

Very cute T-shirt, smart looking and looks comfortable too. I’ll certainly look at BerryTree it for my nephew

• Akanksha says:

The brand sounds really interesting. I would love to buy few pieces for my son. Love brands that are fashionable yet comfortable.

• Bushra says:

I really like the cottan quality which is organic and provide comfort to kids. The colour and fabric quality looks great.

• Khushboo says:

The kids wear by Berrytree look amazing and trendy. It’s good that they are hand made and colours used are toxin free.

• Mrinal Kiran says:

First of all that tee shirt looks really cool! Secondly, organic clothes are best for wearers as well as the environment! Berry tree seems like an amazing brand!

• Aritro Chattopadhyay says:

I am currently obsessed with organic clothing as it garnered my attention. Love this blog post totally.

• Paresh Godhwani says:

Your son looks cool in these clothes and glares. It looks like a great brand for kids. I will definitely recommend it.